Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The October Files

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

During the month of October, I will write a series of posts with a view from the inside of campaigns, what it's like to live and work as a staffer as well as offer a take on issues affecting the race.

Given that I am doing full time campaign work, I won't have much time to post as often as I did in the spring. But I will commit to at least one post per day.

My intent for this series, as it was with the original Mr. Super project, is to shed light on the process and provide insight on the business of campaigns and elections. I am simply calling this series "The October Files" and I do hope you find it helpful. Yes, I will blog up through election day on November 4th, but you get the idea.

Cheers,

-Ed.
aka Mr Super