Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's 8 a.m., Do You Know Where Your Candidate Is?

WE'VE MOVED! Democratic Convention Watch is now at http://www.DemocraticConventionWatch.com

Greetings from Southeastern Pennsylvania. It's 8 a.m. and the doors have just opened at Widener University, Chester, PA. Senator Obama will be speaking at 10.

Thanks to technology, I'm posting this at 4:30 a.m. for launch at 8. At this moment, it's raining, and my
campaign kid field operative has just left the house to be there by 5:30. Many of the local offices are opening late today so that the operatives can see the Senator. For a lot of them, this will be their first time seeing the candidate in person.

It's supposed to rain all day. It's supposed to be snowing west of here. Operative term: Nor'Easter. I doubt it will dampen the enthusiasm.

McShame is somewhere in the state today. When I get the crowd numbers later today, I'll let you know the disparity.